Friday, August 13, 2010

Was that a Curveball?



To be a successful pitcher in baseball, you need to have a staple of pitches that you can go to and get a batter our. I speak from experience of course. My Playstation pitcher wasn’t doing great until he developed a curveball.

Having multiple options to go to during a crisis is necessary for any business. And we’re no different at B2BGateway www.b2bgateway.net. Sometimes it’s as simple as changing one letter in a piece of code. But other times, we are forced to think outside the box and come up with a new kind of solution that we’ve never had to think of before. That’s when we have to reach into our bag of tricks, and find that piece that we haven’t had to use before. And while a pitcher doesn’t always get the batter out, we don’t have that luxury. I have a feeling that our ERA would be record breakingly low.

If only I can get my virtual pitcher out of the Astros. Oswalt got traded, why can’t I?

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment