Monday, August 23, 2010

HTC



About 6 months ago, I was having problems with my Samsung Omnia Smartphone, and was in the market for a new Windows compatible model. Kevin Hoyle, the B2BGateway CEO www.b2bgateway.net recommended the HTC Droid Eris. To my surprise, I have been more than pleased with it. I was a little hesitant to go with the HTC, as opposed to the Motorola model due to the touch-screen only keyboard and lack of Navigation, however decided on it due to the price, and the fact that it was smaller in size. A couple months later, the upgrade to Version 2.1 became available which enabled the Navigation feature. I was thrilled to upgrade! The phone is easy to use, navigate, and the applications available are super cool! I have a CopyCat application that my kids love. It’s very simple, it repeats everything you say and has appropriate responses to patting and also beatings. I also love Pandora radio and Fetch it is my favorite. If I misplace my phone and the ringer is off, I can send a text to it from another phone, and it will turn my ringer on! It’s the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment