Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cheng Du!



About a year ago, my favorite Chinese restaurant closed due to a fire. It was one of the worst weeks of my life! There had been two deaths very close to me, and all I wanted was my favorite Chinese food. I went online to check out the menu, only to find out the fine establishment had burned down a few days before. Just my luck! But, as luck would have it, they just opened again! And, this time in a bigger building, with a really nice bar and atmosphere. I went on Sunday night for my anniversary, and to my surprise, it was awesome! Just as I remembered it. Cheng Du is on Washington Street in Stoughton, just a short drive from B2BGateway’s Brockton office www.b2bgateway.net. It’s worth the trip!

Tracy Sheehan, Support Engineer B2BGateway.Net, MA Office

No comments:

Post a Comment