Friday, September 10, 2010

Staying Fit at a Desk Job.


It can be really hard to try to find time to stay active during the work week. At the Rhode Island office we are lucky to have a YMCA less than 2 minutes down the street. There is a bunch of B2BGateway www.b2bgateway.net employees that make their way to the gym before or after work. The best time for me is my lunch break. Getting into the office at 8 AM and not leaving until 5 PM (or later), at the end of my day, I want to be sitting on the couch watching mindless TV and the last thing I want to go is hit the gym. The hour lunch break is just enough time for me to do some cardio on the elliptical, treadmill or bike, shower, then get back to work. We are very lucky to have the YMCA down the street from the office -not everyone has a gym so close to their work!

No comments:

Post a Comment