Thursday, September 2, 2010

B2B & Twitter


When I first heard B2BGateway.Net www.b2bgateway.net was on Twitter (twitter.com/B2BGateway). I thought “Reeeeeally? Seeeeriously?” I had always thought Twitter was reserved for those self-obsessed celebrities that feel like everyone is so interested in their random thoughts. You know, the John Meyers, Miley Cyrus’, Paris Hiltons of the celebrity world. I just did not see where B2BGateway.Net was going to fit in. Then I was asked to setup an account of my own and check it out. Bad idea. Now I am totally obsessed! It is not just celebrities tweeting about nonsense; it is a great, simple way for businesses to keep customers up to date on just about everything. Through Twitter, B2BGateway.Net can follow QuickBooks, Netsuite and Interprise and stop on top of new ERP trends and changes. We are also able to following 3PLs like Kuehne & Nagel. It truly is a nice way of staying connected to everyone in your industry. Although I hate to admit it but there are some celebrities I follow on Twitter, ie Lindsay Lohan – she is a train wreck, how could you not be interested?

Riona

No comments:

Post a Comment