Monday, September 6, 2010

B2B Outings


I love planning, any kind of planning. Parties, events, activities, travel, ordering lunch for the office – you name it, I love it! I even like researching hotels and restaurants for coworker’s travels. But if someone told me they thought planning a work event was easy, I would have to refrain from slapping them in the face. B2Bgateway www.b2bgateway.net has a very diverse group of employees and trying to plan something that will accommodate everyone can be a rough task. When planning a work outing, I always have to stop and think “Will the Sales Team like this?” or “Would the Setup Programmers be interested in this?” I feel like I have exhausted the Google search “Corporate Events”. But this hasn’t jaded my love of planning. Over the past 3 years we have had some really memorable work events. The first B2BGateway event I went t to (this one I didn’t plan, but kudos to the person that did) was F1 Boston (www.F1Boston.com). The indoor kart racing track, jumpsuits and helmets included. Over the next few years, I helped planned a trip to Dave & Buster (www.DaveandBusters.com), bowling and the biggest event to date, our 10 Year Anniversary. 2009 marked our 10 Year Anniversary and we took a day trip to Block Island, RI. I am in the works for planning our next work event and as always, I am open to ideas!
Riona

No comments:

Post a Comment