Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kardashians: Serena & Lily Fans


As a long time employee of B2BGateway.Net www.b2bgateway.net, I always think it’s nice to see our clients in the news or to physically see the products in stores. This case is a little different but I guess the saying applies, no press is bad press. I, I mean...someone I know, was recently watching the informative and educational television show, Kourtney & Khloe take Miami. At one point, one of the Kardashian sisters discovered their stand up baby daddy, who had punched a mirror, had gotten blood on her bedding. Along with some swearing and screaming, she yelled "someone got blood all over my Serena and Lily sheets!". I hear about Serena & Lily (www.serenaandlily.com) all the time, but normally only when they are talked about in reference to EDI so it was funny to hear them referenced in such an unusual scenario.

Riona

No comments:

Post a Comment