Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Balloon Animals

You don't have to be 5 to love balloon animals. How long have you waited in line for your very own Magical Jedi sword, or a multicolored obnoxious king hat to make sure you stand out in a crowd? Can you beat my 90 minutes on a sweltering Friday night at the Brockton Rox game? The Rox may not be the Sox, but I bet you can't get custom balloon animals at Fenway! There's gotta be a market for the Gems, heck, I bet I could package them up and sell them to Walmart! And, what do you know, I even know a fantastic EDI Provider, B2BGateway! I could be up and running and have orders tomorrow, sweet! I mean seriously, Balloon animals are the coolest, and make everyone happy. They aren't even dangerous. like flying propeller toys that leave chop marks on your precious 5 year old's nose because he just had to get a closer look at it!

-Tracy's Custom Balloon Animals

1 comment: