Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Running for Charity

When is a company too small to start a corporate challenge? My company B2BGateway - www.b2bgateway.net is by no means a massive company but we're getting bigger and bigger every day and think we could get quite a turnout. I have recently taken up running (barefoot, actually...I have my Vibram 5 Fingers on as we speak) and I'm very much enjoying it again - pain and injury free this time. I hear about all these corporate challenges and think it would be pretty nice for our company to 'run' one. It could start out as your average 5k and grow from there. I guess I'll need to get googling to figure out race day plan, course planning, media coverage and sponsorship, but the idea is there. Like many companies, we have a diverse group of people with varied interests so I don't think finding a charity would be a problem. Look for more on this as I find out more about the process.

2 comments:

  1. This was from Brian at www.b2bgateway.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian best of luck with the bare footed running and I'm all on for running in an event for Charity - Roger

    ReplyDelete